Renovated fisherman house withA/C, 4G internet, and a 16m-mooring
LM1023 - House in Port-Grimaud, France
- 6-8 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 16m x 4.20m.
- Accommodates: 6-8
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Property Type: House
- Check-in: 17:00
- Check-out: 10:00
- Air Conditioning
Antique Art Deco Atypical Baby bath Baby crib Babysitter recommendation
- Boat Dock
Books Cleaning and disinfection
- Coffee Maker
Contactless check-in and check-out Contemporary
Ecological Elevator Empire Energy-efficient devices
- Full Equipped Kitchen
Garage Garden Gated property Gloves available Hand sanitizer
Highchair Historical Hi-tech
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Lake view
- Bed Linens/Towels
- Near ocean
No single-use plastic No single-use toiletries Organic food & beverages
- Parking Included
- Private Car Park
- Private entrance
Professionally cleaned Romantic
- Sea View
Security System Shared Car Park
- Smoking Forbidden
Social distancing Solarium Staff wear protective equipment Stereo System
- Suitable for children (2+ years old)
- Suitable for infants (under 2 years)
- Washing Machine
- Waste Sorting
- Wine glasses
A cosy house with sea-view in a highly residential area
This beautiful fisherman house has been renewed recently and is located in a private area of Port Grimaud 1.
Splendid view on the canal and the entrance of the harbor.
On the street space, a large green area where children can meet and play.
On the ground floor, a living-room and a kitchen.
On the first floor, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (can be joined to make a double bed) and one shower-room.
On the second floor, 1 bedroom with a double bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds (can be joined to make a double bed) and one shower-room.
A/C in 3 bedrooms.
Internet via 4G key system - limited to 40Gb/ week.
One terrace on the street side and one terrace on the canal side.
A 16m x 4.20 mooring.
A private parking space
NEW: Household linen (bed linen and towels) is included in all our rentals (only from 10 june 2023 to 30 september 2023) provided that the reservation has been finalized and paid for at least 7 days Before the arrival.
For reservations less than 7 days before arrival, household linen will not be provided.
PLEASE SPECIFY US THE NUMBER OF BEDS THAT WILL BE USED FOR ORDERING LINEN
Further information :
• Household linen is delivered in the form of packs for the number of people announced when booking. Possibility of setting up beds at an additional cost.
• No change will be provided unless requested by the customer at least 2 weeks in advance. (Paid service)
• No additional linen pack can be provided less than 2 weeks before arrival.
• Charges will be applied for any additional person.
• End of stay cleaning is not included. Possibility of cleaning in addition.
• Tourist taxes to be paid in addition
• Animals prohibited (unless written agreement from the agency).
• Contract to be returned signed to the agency under penalty of cancellation of the reservation.
• Deposit by pre-authorization on credit card on arrival.
• Opening hours: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. from Monday to Saturday (Saturday only from May to September)
- jerome g.
Points - Propreté des lieux en arrivant Canapé salon vieillissant, idem pour le mobilier de la terrasse ( dépareillé ) . Odeurs dans le placard à vaisselle. Coût du ménage très élevé en fin de semaine vs. état en arrivant Points + Endroit ( Île des Pints ) très sympa et pratique quand vous avez un bateau Climatisation des chambres et maison fraîche Endroit calme Parking voiture proche By